Quickly jump to one of the topics below on this page...
Forward in Faith Campaign
We've reached our capacity for many of our Kidz ministries. The addition of this building will give us the opportunity to grow:
- More Kidz Club space
- Kidz Care
- Winter activities
- Larger fellowship area
- Mid-Week and Sunday classrooms
- Student gatherings/Club 180
- Kidz Club
- Children’s programs
- Indoor sports ministries
- Larger church events/concerts/ conferences
- Community needs
- Fellowship Hall
- Special worship services
- Fitness, Health Center, Coffee Cafe
- Others? What’s your dream?
TOTAL RAISED TO DATE (11/23/20):
Find previous building updates plus other content here.
Fundraising Ideas - Take Our Survey!
If you have any fun fundraising events or ideas that can be held in person or virtually let us know by taking this survey!
In person: Car Wash hosted by the teens
Virtual: Pastor Steve posted a birthday fundraiser, on Facebook, this week for his 64th birthday next month. He set a goal to raise $6,400 for the building fund. Just in a week he is nearing $3,000 raised!
Goods: Making and selling greeting cards
Can You Help Us?
The new building construction has begun!
During construction and set-up of the new building we would like to get our congregation involved. Instead of outsourcing all the work and resources we would like to find out how the congregation could help. This help can be through particular construction skills, business service, or volunteer work. We would like to help our community and our community to help us as we build our center. If you would like to serve, please fill out this questionnaire.
We appreciate all you do for us already and are excited to get everyone involved with the building project!
Ways to Give
If you’re interested in joining our Forward in Faith Campaign to reach more children, teens and community members, there are several ways you can support us.
- Cash, given as a one-time gift
- Cash, through a financial commitment of up to 36 months
- An increase to your weekly offering (by a specific amount credited toward the campaign)
- Appreciated assets including closely held stock, mutual funds or property
- Life insurance policies
- Life income plans such as annuities, remainder and lead trusts