What to Expect
In Person Services
When joining us for either of our in-person services (8:45 AM or 10:30 AM), you can expect the following:
- We will have a hand sanitizing station when you enter the church.
- Bulletins and notes will be available to you if you would like to take one.
- Kidz Church is going to be held as normal during both services.
- The children will check in when they arrive and head downstairs., where they can use the provided hand sanitizer or wash their hands in the restrooms before entering the Kidz Church space.
- Children are always welcome to attend services, upstairs, with their parents.
- The hospitality counter will be available for self serve coffee and treats.
- We will have all of our chairs set in place in the sanctuary. You may space yourself out however you feel comfortable.
- Please be aware that some people will not like a handshake or a hug so be respectful of their space.
- We will not be passing an offering plate. There will be offering boxes available on the back walls so that you can give "contact free".
If you are not yet ready to return to in-person services, or want to join from afar, no problem! We will continue live-streaming our 8:45 am service, via Church Online.