What to Expect
In Person Services
When joining us for either of our in-person services (8:45 AM or 10:30 AM), you can expect the following:
- We will have a hand sanitizing station when you enter the church.
- Bulletins and notes will be available to you if you would like to take one.
- Kidz Church is going to be held as normal. The children will check in when they arrive and go immediately downstairs. They will have their temperature taken, and will be asked to wash their hands when they enter into the Kidz space downstairs. You may keep your children upstairs as well if that makes you more comfortable.
- The hospitality counter will be available for self serve coffee and treats.
- We will have all of our chairs set in place in the sanctuary. You may space yourself out however you feel comfortable. The tables and couches available in the lobby are for those who want to distance themselves from the main group.
- Please be aware that some people will not like a handshake or a hug so be respectful of their space.
- We will not be passing an offering plate. There will be offering boxes available on the back walls so that you can give "contact free".
If you are not yet ready to return to in-person services, no problem! We will continue live-streaming services via Church Online.
Information for the sermons, notes, kid activities, etc, will be shared via Flocknote before the livestream services. Please sign up to get the weekly bulletin by texting “fcc” to 84576 or sign up online.
For more updates and to receive the message notes for each Sunday, be sure to sign up for our church communication tool, Flocknote!
If you missed the last week's message, be sure to check it out on our sermon page!