Let's ring in the new year!
New Sermon Series - Selfless
Every new year, we make decisions about who we want to be. We make resolutions; we set goals. Often, these goals are overly focused on ourselves. Losing weight, saving money — even the best goals can be inherently self-centered. To live the life God has for us, we must be willing to reject our own comfort for the good of others. It’s not easy, and it sure isn’t comfortable. But when you deny yourself, God can do so much more.
This is a 5 week series covering the following topics:
- Week 1 (January 3) - “First Things First”
- Week 2 (January 10) - “Bold in Witness”
- Week 3 (January 17) - “Faithful in Service”
- Week 4 (January 23) - “Extravagant in Giving”
- Week 5 (January 30) - “Grateful in the Grind”
We hope you'll join us in person or online!